- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy perfect for the fermentation of Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, or anything else you can think of.
- Premium glass is not permeable to oxygen and protects your brew. Easy to clean and sanitize.
- Glass can be scrubbed and will not scratch like plastic. Properly cared for, a glass carboy can last for many years.
- Guaranteed to arrive in one piece, our thorough packaging protects the carboy in shipping. Should the carboy arrive broken, let us know and we’ll replace it.
- Includes Glass Carboy only. A 6.5 rubber stopper is required, but not included.
Glass carboys are airtight, easily sanitized and do not hold an odor. They can be preferred to plastic buckets and plastic carboys because they do not scratch easily and do not break down over time. If handled carefully, a glass carboy will last decades while giving the same great performance for fermentations. Seal with a Small Universal Stopper or a standard 6.5 rubber stopper.
Our packaging experts have worked hard to create the best packaging and handling methods for glass carboys,
List Price: $ 39.99